Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kansas Boy

They say you should laugh everyday to stay healthy and happy. Well we met a young man (5 years of age) from Kansas that had us laughing so much it will last for the rest of the trip. Here is just a little of the conversation. (Please add your own accent)

"I won these here toy cars - you know from the Pixar movie Cars - in the lead line class - 'cause I was the best one! I am from Kansas and we drove here in two days. I got to stay up all night and watch movies. I watched E.T. My daddy bought me the Transformers movie for Christmas but I am not allowed to watch it 'cause its raded PG. It has the E word, the C word, and the D word init. We asked him what the E word was but he said "I'm not allowed to tell you 'cause I can't say it."
(We later found out these letters stood for Ediot; Stupid; and Damitt).

He later accosted Laura at the concession. "Can I have some French Fries - I only want a couple. He gave many reasons as to why he was allowed fries when he was good. There clearly is a horse dealer in the making.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That little boy is awsome! Met him last year, loved his cars just as much then as well!